Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Online Author Signing Party


Three if the Indie Elite are taking part in, an online author signing party that I've been dying to tell you about. Have someone on your gift list who loves paranormal, angels, demons, Norse legends, Mayan legends, Phantom of the Opera, Black Swan, or after life stories? For a limited time, the first two weeks of December,  you'll be able to order signed books from these fabulous authors: Christine Fonseca, Ali Cross, Angela Brown, and myself.

As a holiday gift to you, I'm offering paperbacks of my entire channeler series for a very special price. You can buy them individually (as well as my historical fantasy, To Ride A Puca) from this site, or you can buy the entire channeler series at an even deeper discount by clicking below and you'll get a paperback of my novella, Born of Fire (which also includes Christine Fonseca's novella Dies Irae) for free with this package!


All 3 Paperbacks, Signed
The Secret of Spruce Knoll, Channeler's Choice, and Rise of a Rector


Payment is secure through PayPal.
Trilogy package + FREE novella:
Signed to:

(a shipping & handling fee of $5.99 will be added)

I'm also offering the signed paperback of my historical fantasy for lovers of Irish folklore and horses, To Ride A Puca for only $9.99 (plus $3.99 shipping & handling to anywhere in the U.S.).



To Ride A Puca
Signed to:

At a regular price of 12.99 for each paperback (and $9.99 for the novella), this is a deal you don't want to miss out on! And don't forget, my novella, Born of Fire (which also includes Christine Fonseca's novella Dies Irae) is free with this package!

No comments:

Post a Comment