Friday, February 1, 2013

New Indie Elite Release and Tour

My new fantasy novel, The Dragon Empire, is releasing officially in eBook this February (and in paperback in March)! If you'd like to help me celebrate by posting about it (then you rock and I owe you chocolate or a great cup of coffee), please fill out the form below and I'll send you everything you need. Once I've sent the info to you, feel free to post any time you can, in February would be great, but if you can't post until March or April, that's good too. Sorry for the form but it's SO much easier to keep track of than comments. Feel free to drop me a comment too though. :)

~Heather
Author of the paranormal Earth-conscious channeler series: Born of Fire (FREE novella), The Secret of Spruce KnollChanneler's ChoiceRise of a Rector, and the historical fantasy, To Ride A Puca. Heather also has stories in the following anthologies: In His Eyes (FREE) and Winter Wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment