Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trailer For The Skinned Series

Judith Graves is giving away a copy of UNDER MY SKIN, the first book in her snarky monster hunter SKINNED series. If you love werewolves and vampires then this is an absolute must read that you don't want to miss. It's unique and engaging, you'll love it.

The creatures in the SKINNED cast are many and varied: vamps, werewolves, dark sprites, witches….and more – all trying to survive the haunting town of Redgrave. If you like your paranormal reads fast paced, filled with dark humour, and a few scares – you’ll want to enter this contest. Click here to do so.

Before you go though, you've got to check out this fantastic trailer for Judith's books. If the description of the novel doesn't quite convince you to read it, this trailer will! Click here to check it out. 


5 comments:

  1. This series makes me think of the show Supernatural, which I LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a seriously cool trailer.

    And I adore your tagline, "It's all fun and games until somebody dies". Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, guys! Madison at M2Productions has killer trailer skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have to these. Will be adding them to my list and watching out for every sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! I may have to check Madison out. And I agree with Ebony, best tagline ever!

    ReplyDelete